Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Spid rotor experiences

To: towertalk@contesting.com, "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Spid rotor experiences
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:01:54 +0000 (UTC)
 I am having a hard time being convinced that the Alpha Spid controller is
unreliable.  What if I don't get a Green Heron control box and decide to go
with the Alpha Spid controller ?Is is safe to say that if I use extra heavy
gauge cables that I will not have problems ?I don't want computer control, just
the basic control.  Anyone using the Alpha Spid controller with no issues ?
BobK6UJ

    On Tuesday, December 18, 2018, 4:08:28 AM PST, john@kk9a.com