[TowerTalk] SB220 changing SWR in bypass

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SB220 changing SWR in bypass
From: Dick NY1E <dick@ny1e.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 15:53:18 +0000 (UTC)
When I arrived back in Florida for the winter, first thing I did was stack my 6
M beams. When I go to operate I find my 1.1:1 match had moved to 51.8 Mhz.
after fooling around with the antennas I eventually went back to the original
single and the SWR was still at 51.8. It turns out the amplifier is causing it
(in bypass mode) I remove the SB-220 (converted to 6M only) and the 1.1:1 is at
50.1 again. Any ideas what could move my resonant point 1.7 Mhz?. It was fine
when I left in the spring....de Dick NY1E