Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Your Enrolled Payment has been initiated

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Your Enrolled Payment has been initiated
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 11:46:13 -0600
I get at least 10 a week of hose bogus messages.  Most are so obviously wrong but once in a while real scrutiny is needed. Actual email addresses as you mentioned are a key filter factor.

I withdraw my comment regarding picking cyber criminals to death with a hot salty dull pin.  Why not lease them out to car companies for use as crash test dummies?

Patrick        NJ5G