Re: [TowerTalk] identifying Mosley antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] identifying Mosley antenna
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 14:45:59 -0600
John,

Thanks for your post.  I have developed quite an adolescent crush on the Mosley CL33.  I have one and I would enjoy having more than one.  Do you know how common it is these days to find them used?

They were the epitome of "a tribander at __ feet" when I was young and impressionable.  Could have been 35 feet, could have been 50 or 60 or 70 feet.  They were the envy of all.  Mine's at 60 feet and keeps me out of trouble just fine.

73 - Mark N5OT