Re: [TowerTalk] JK 402 versus CC XM-240

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK 402 versus CC XM-240
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:07:23 +0800
I have two of these on towers.  Been through a number of ice storms this winter alone.  Zero issues.  Recommended.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com

On 25-Feb-19 10:26 AM, Richard Thorne wrote:
The JK will be far superior mechanically.

Electrically you will be happy as well.  Ken models everything.

I’d look at the JK402T as the bandwidth is very good.

Rich - N5ZC

Sent from my iPhone