[TowerTalk] TIMES LMR OVERSTOCK SALE

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIMES LMR OVERSTOCK SALE
From: Steve Davis | Davis RF <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:55:52 +0000
Hello. We are having an LMR cable sale due to overstock. Our pricing is lower
than any other ham dealer.
Also we are discounting our Made in USA, DRF-400 which is an equivalent to LMR
400 at significantly lower cost.

We have Times connectors and cable assemblies available.  And lower cost
quality connectors.

For the above offer, 100 foot minimum. Thereafter 25 foot intervals.

Please email me directly for the price list so we don’t take up bandwidth here

  Best regards, 73, Steve, K1PEK.
                      DAVIS RF

Steve Davis, Snr. RF Cable Design Engr. & Founder, DAVIS RF Co.
DavisRF.com<http://DavisRF.com>
           Division of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

President, DAVIS ROPE & CABLE ASSEMBLY, LLC.
DavisRopeAndCable.com<http://DavisRopeAndCable.com>
                           Veteran  Owned
                            978-369-1738