Re: [TowerTalk] Ham 4 wrong indication

To: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham 4 wrong indication
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 06:36:43 -0500

GM All

    First thanks to all who offered ideas.  Yes the most logical thought

    would be I did not match wires from control box to rotor.  I double

    checked and they were correct . Next I changed to another

    spare control box.  Same results. I tried a couple wire connection

    swaps as suggested.  I got proper indication that way but no rotation.

        I have removed rotor and installed another spare and will continue

        to use that.   Thanks once again to all.

            BoB WA1FCN