Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: F-connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: F-connectors
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:34:34 -0400
Well between the RG-6 & RG-11 you know which coax will have lower loss.  And unless you collected trusted data 20 years ago on the old RG-6 you really will not know if you just had crappy coax and connectors from the start or if something changed over the years.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....