Re: [TowerTalk] Source for aluminum tubing?

To: Brad Anbro <n9en@live.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for aluminum tubing?
From: dt <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 11:12:00 -0500
Kansas City has a great metals dealer called "Metal By The Foot". I believe they will ship stuff (I have no idea of shipping/size issues). I am local to the area so when I need aircraft-grade aluminum tubing, I just take a spin into downtown. They have a LOT of stuff.

http://www.metalbythefoot.com/

GL es 73
Dan
K0DAN