Re: [TowerTalk] "Newer Style" Rohn 45G Guy Brackets

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Newer Style" Rohn 45G Guy Brackets
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:39:48 -0400
Byron,

I would think you would be fine if you put a steel sleeve over the 5/8 inch bolt, of the correct length to allow you to tighten the bolt properly.

If you used a piece of 7/8 inch dia steel (or 1 inch dia), with a 1/8 inch wall thickness, it would make a fine place to hang a guy wire thimble.

73 de Steve, NR4M