Re: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?
From: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:48:12 -0500
How were you removing the 2228?  I never had a problem using a razor blade to score the 2228 along the cable length and peeling it off.

Chuck K9LC

On 4/24/2019 3:15 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
I used to use 2228, and loved it until I needed to remove it.  My current weapon of choice is Rescue Tape (also self-fusing, but much thinner) with a second wrap of Scotch 88 for UV protection. I've just started using Liquid Electrical Tape for parts of the connection that tape can't cover.

73, Jim K9YC