Re: [TowerTalk] 6m Yagi 10' from a 10-15-20 Tribander

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6m Yagi 10' from a 10-15-20 Tribander
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 18:10:33 -0500
Thanks for all the helpful info.

I have plenty of room on my tower to install the 5 element yagi at 30' and not be anywhere close to another antenna.  I'll take some measurements then move the antenna up to it's final location with the interlaced, no trap, tri-bander, and compare results.

This is my first delve into 6m and I'm betting that I will need at least yagi's when it's all said and done, one high and one low and maybe one in between.

Gotta start some where.  One 6m antenna is better than what I currently have, which is none, hi.

Rich - N5ZC