Re: [TowerTalk] Request for replacement bearing information for tower ra

To: Scotty <scotty@ashiko.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Request for replacement bearing information for tower raising fixture
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 13:34:36 -0700 (PDT)
Scott,

Check the bearing and see if there is a number to identify it on the body. This
of course may require pressing out the bad bearing. If you can get the number
you may be able to find a bearing supply place that can get you a replacement.
I say this cause I was recently watching Andrew Caramata on U-tube and he was
changing out a wheel bearing on his dump truck. Andy made the comment that
bearings are labled with their numbers and you can order replacement (and
cheaper) thru a bearing supply house. FYI for what it's worth. I dig watching a
lot of U-tube videos of arborist, wood workers, ham tower guys of course, and
especially Andrew using his excavator and other toys. Similar ones too of
course.

Terry
KI7M