Re: [TowerTalk] Request for replacement bearing information for tower ra

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Request for replacement bearing information for tower raising fixture
From: Mike Fahmie via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 17:34:54 +0000 (UTC)
 A lot of interesting data here:
https://www.clintonaluminum.com/6061-vs-7075/

    On Sunday, June 2, 2019, 10:30:17 AM PDT, Richard Thorne
<rthorne@rthorne.net> wrote:

 I've been following this subject as I need 4 each of the 3.5" sheaves so
I can finish up a TRX-80HD tower raising setup.

I have an HDX-589 and purchased it used, unfortunately it did not come
with the raising setup.

I'm filling out the on line custom order form on isheaves.com.

They are asking what type aluminum.  Should I go with 6061-T6 or 7075-T6
aircraft grade.

Rich - N5ZC