[TowerTalk] Construction and design video-Beverage matching and terminat

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Construction and design video-Beverage matching and termination
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 20:33:20 -0600
A few weeks ago I uploaded a video on some design and construction ideas for
Beverage matching and termination boxes.
I show how to wind your own transformers, and present a few different enclosure
methods.  I show how I have designed and built some commercially made double
sided boards for broadside phase boxes and 4 Beverage switch boxes using KiCad
and OSH park.

https://youtu.be/r85MqK_N3a8 <https://youtu.be/r85MqK_N3a8>

This video is part of my "RX antenna series” which includes various videos
about low-band rx antennas.  It is still a work in progress and in a week or so
I will add another video about installing Beverage wires in the field, and a
video about beverage maintenance.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLipJSm0KKo3BgY8F6NQ1DH3070C3SaUMN
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLipJSm0KKo3BgY8F6NQ1DH3070C3SaUMN>

73, de steve ve6wz