Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk is old enough to drink!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk is old enough to drink!
From: Gene Smar via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:03:32 -0400
TT:

     I meant to comment earlier.  I purchased the two antenna books Steve and
Ward wrote as well as "Up The Tower" by Steve.  I recommend them all as good
investments for all of us interested in towerdom.

     I also have the League's tower book and was happy to add that to my
collection.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F