Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk is old enough to drink!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk is old enough to drink!
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 01:14:55 -0700
On 6/26/2019 7:26 PM, VE6WZ_Steve wrote:
BUT can I please ask everyone who responds to a question to NOT respond ONLY to the
individual, but include the TT list in the response!  Just hit “reply ALL"

I don't like "Reply All," because it sends email to the list AND to the poster. Which means that the poster gets two emails, one of which is spam, because he gets on copy by virtue of being on the reflector. I reply to the reflector ONLY -- if the post is worthy of my time to compose a replly, it's worthy of the reflector's time. I view the copy to me as SPAM.

73, Jim K9YC