Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 11:37:03 -0500
I am enjoying Kim's thread on BX towers.  Steve mentioned that the other guy had an AX not a BX and I need some clarification from guys who know more than I do.  If the fellow who's antenna twisted itself to pieces had and AX I would have thought the more notable deal with the X-bracing would be that on the AX the braces don't take up as much vertical space, and don't touch each other.  On the BX they do.  Clearly the BX is a better design?  (Hell to climb though, just sayin'):

Examples of what I am talking about:

https://www.n5ot.com/AX.jpg
https://www.n5ot.com/BX.jpg

If I have this wrong I would appreciate knowing it.

Thanks,
73 - Mark N5OT