Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:52:43 -0500
Hi Ed,

Kim is correct, the actual tower sections being discussed are the same - but you can use smaller ones OR bigger ones to get to a given height.  The towers made of the bigger sections are the stronger towers. The 64 foot one ("BX64") uses all the possible sections starting with the biggest one they made at the bottom (#8) and the smallest one they made at the top (#1).  It goes the highest and holds up the least.

I special ordered an HDBX32 once (#8, #7, #6, #5) and they just put a top section and a rotor plate into a #5 section for me. Problem solved.

73 - Mark N5OT