Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk DiRe: HDX 555 Motor Drive BEaringgest, Vol 19

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk DiRe: HDX 555 Motor Drive BEaringgest, Vol 199, Issue 9
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 18:29:38 +0000
When I was in the tower business in the early 1970s, we had a customer who
stood at the base of the tower and accidentally switched it UP when it was
already up.  Broke the main lift cable and down it came.  Quite the mess.  So
even if you are standing there you definitely need to pay attention.

Ken K6MR