[TowerTalk] More RG-214 Jumpers Must Go

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] More RG-214 Jumpers Must Go
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:50:26 -0400
I thought I was all done with these beautiful RG-214 jumpers with N-connectors yet today I managed to stub my foot into another tote in the basement that has 200 more. (25) have been spoken for by a close friend leaving only 175.

The 1st 235 were sold out within a day the other week and I remember there were many who wanted more but I did not save those names or e-mails. Connectors are excellent Suhner brand and cables are pristine NOS. RG-214 is similar to RG-213 except the double braided shield and stranded center conductors are silver plated ! Same price as before, $4.50/ea. Up to 8 can fit inside a flat rate padded envelope for $8. If you purchase 50 or more price drops to $4.25/ea & I can fit at least 50-75 in a medium flat rate box for just $16.

URL showing them below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13QptibKsKbDe3cJbUEWqKuexMR2rXWYs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qF-FNd8EoO4e859DhS9ODSSSGg6RFeNU

Gedas, W8BYA