Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Drones for antenna installation?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Drones for antenna installation?
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 17:23:32 -0400
Actually Gary, if you added the weight to the front of the arrow as I
describe, it drops right through all the branches no problem, but has
accuracy.  Trust me, I know.  I have missed a shot or 2, cleared many trees,
and it still drops right to the ground.  Without the weight, I used to lose
arrows all the time.

73

Ed  N1UR

Message: 10