Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 19:48:02 -0700
Your "theory" has some big holes. I suggest that you study either N0AX's recent ARRL book on grounding and bonding, or my own tutorial slide show on the topic. I worked extensively with Ward on the book, and you'll find my tutorial referenced in it.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC