Re: [TowerTalk] C31XR internitted high SWR

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C31XR internitted high SWR
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:54:58 -0500
If I recall on the C3, only the 20m DE is connected to the feedline. It's strange that only 10m works for HB9AFI. If the match is bad it will raise the 20m resonant frequency.

John KK9A

Robert Harmon k6uj wrote:
Kurt,

The C31XR is developed from the design of the C3. I have a C3 and have had intermittent SWR issues that turned out to be the matching wire connection. The C31 has a matching cable also. I would check all the connections with
the matching wire to start with.

Bob
K6UJ