Re: [TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 05:57:49 -0500
Wow.  I attend to important things for a couple days and look what happens.

I think some of you may have missed "intended to be humorous" in my initial post.

Dave here is putting words in my mouth.  I have plenty of understanding and have a mass of excellent data on which to draw. I just approach things differently than some other people reading this, and I arrive at conclusions I find satisfactory.  That is really all that matters to me.  I may also have different design goals.

Good day,
Mark N5OT