Re: [TowerTalk] The hunt for a feedline fault - update

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The hunt for a feedline fault - update
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 22:42:33 -0500
David,

Thank you for explaining this in all the detail.  It provides another useful
method of finding the problem.

Critters (teeth marks and holes) and lightning (uneven, pitted/fluffed up
and/or slightly charred jacket) aside, the fault is almost always at the splice
– either a failure of the connection or the connectors.

73

Bob  KQ2M