[TowerTalk] Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex Cable

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex Cable
From: Elliott Lawrence via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:28:10 -0800
I’m looking for a source of Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex cable assemblies.
 I have found one company, Field Components in Florida, that specifically
states that they use this cable.  Other suppliers,  ABR, DX Engineering etc
have preassembled cables but do not specific Times Microwave.  Based on the
pricing by those suppliers I doubt that the TM cable is used.

Recommendations, suggestions etc would be appreciated.

73
Elliott WA6TLA