Re: [TowerTalk] Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex Cable

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex Cable
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:42:45 -0800
On 11/10/19 12:28 PM, Elliott Lawrence via TowerTalk wrote:

I’m looking for a source of Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex cable assemblies.
 I have found one company, Field Components in Florida, that specifically states that
they use this cable.  Other suppliers,  ABR, DX Engineering etc have preassembled
cables but do not specific Times Microwave.  Based on the pricing by those suppliers I
doubt that the TM cable is used.

Recommendations, suggestions etc would be appreciated.

You might try citrus-cables.com - they'll make just about anything, and if you ask for a particular mfr of coax, they'll make cables using it. I've not used them for large cables, just little teeny ones with mmcx and SMA kinds of connectors, but they were reasonably priced and had acceptable quality.

I've also used rfcoax.com, in Hollister, CA - but again, for SMA formable semirigid type cables. Just like Citrus, they'll use any cable mfr you specify.