Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feed Woes

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feed Woes
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 14:50:51 -0600
I thought the definition of a half sloper was that the coax shield was
bonded to the top of the tower.

I use a quite a number of Balun Design baluns and can find no fault with
them keeping in mind that I have not evaluated them on the bench.
A friend of mine replaced a troublesome Maple Leaf design balun on his OCD
dipole with a Balun Design unit and is pleased with the result.

Doug

Contacts are made without WebSDR or RHR or FT8.