Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Guy Calculations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Guy Calculations
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:02:00 -0700
I had a Tristao tower here for many years.  It was six, 10-foot sections and used formed stops to support the sections.  I never had the whole thing up, but I did use the bottom three sections, unguyed, to support a two-meter EME array for some time at a former QTH.  I figured I would never get it permitted here, so it laid in the yard for years until I gave it to a neighbor.

Wes  N 7WS