[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 rotor pricing question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 rotor pricing question
From: "Jim Froemke" <jim.k0mhc@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 17:17:18 -0600
I?ve asked before but, here we go again.
I?ve two rotors from an estate and I?m confused as to how to price them for
sale. There are few if any recent examples on the usual swap forums and I?d
like to sell them locally (they?re very heavy).

- The first is a used G-2800 SDX rotor and controller. Nothing special other
than its fully functional with all parts included. It had been mounted on a
tower for 15 years rotating a VHF stack (6, 2, 1.25 and 0.7-meter yagis).

- The second is a relatively new (1 ½ years old) G-2800 DXA rotor,
controller and tower shock absolver. The controller has the optional
remote-control interface installed. It had been mounted on the tower but,
the owner passed away before the full VHF array could be assembled. It?s
also fully functional with all parts included.

Any advice would be appreciated.
(this is not an offer to sell them)

73, Jim
K0MHC