Re: [TowerTalk] Need info on balun for Hygain TH-7DX antenna

To: pmills7@comcast.net,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need info on balun for Hygain TH-7DX antenna
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 02:24:46 +0000
It's a 1:1 balun.  Chances are there are corroded connections inside the
box due to the steel rivets used in assembly.  I opened the plastic case
and repaired mine....taped box back together...been that way for >10
years now
and no issues.

IIRC, there are some "upgrades" to this balun made by others on the
various e-mail lists.
Google is your friend.

73,
Charlie, N0TT