Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 10:09:08 -0700
I see: "Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content."

On 8/29/2020 9:12 AM, Ken K6MR wrote:
Both links work fine here.  Jim’s presentation is definitely worth watching.  If you
free climb or don’t have the proper climbing gear it should convince you to change
your ways.

We’ve lost enough guys in just the past few years to hopefully wake up everyone.

Ken K6MR