Re: [TowerTalk] Lifeline

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lifeline
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 13:08:28 -0500
Of course, that would require twice as much lifeline and one very large (5/8", 6,000 pound) pulley. Because my tower is 70 feet, and the lifeline comes in 100 foot increments, I would have had to buy 200 feet of it. I just didn't think it was worth the cost to save a few trips with the extra hardware.

73,
Scott K9MA