[TowerTalk] For Sale: (2) XM240 Cushcraft 40 meter yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: (2) XM240 Cushcraft 40 meter yagis
From: <bemeier@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:26:39 -0400
I have 'on the ground' and ready for pickup (2) Cushcraft XM240 2 element 40
meter beams.  I believe both of these are pre-MFJ production as the coils
are covered in shrink tubing.  These are extra to my needs as I am in the
process of reducing my tower/antenna farm.  I prefer pickup but will meet
within a reasonable distance to Chapel Hill, NC (27516)

Current Retail:  $999.95 (HRO) $1099.95 (DX Engineering)        Sale price:
$500.00 (each)

On the ground pics available on request.   In the air pictures on the Tower
1 picture on QRZ webpage for NC4KW.

73,

Bruce N1LN