Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square question
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 05:44:10 -0700
On 10/22/20 9:45 PM, Michael Tope wrote:
Bob,

I found this by googling "4  square 8 directions":

https://ncjweb.com/bonus-content/k3lc4squarea.pdf

I think W8JI describes something similar on his website.

and that 4 square handbook from the DF6QV.. He's got all possible boxes and phasing
http://tm1o.free.fr/4SQ/80m/en_ver_final4-sq_03_04_15.pdf