[TowerTalk] Cable window entry

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable window entry
From: Ralph Parker <ve7xf@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:36:31 +0100
>Just drill  3-4" hole through the wall and be done with it.
>...you would be surprised how easy it is to patch the hole if you move !!!

NR1DX has the answer. I've left three 3" holes in walls behind me (in 3 houses)
as I've moved,
and future owners haven't said anything. I've plugged them with steel wool to
keep the bugs out,
followed by an old sock to keep the wx out.
I did spend some time in the plumbing aisle at H.D., selecting the proper
adapters to line the hole.
The expanding foam held the adapters in position.
Piece of cake!

VE7XF