Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical placement?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical placement?
From: Paul Isaacs via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:12:48 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Steve,I covered the roof with hardware cloth surrounding my tower and with a
piece of 2" wide copper attached it to the tower.. Several pieces of hardware
cloth in different directions from the vertical might be easier to do.73,Paul
W2JGQ In a message dated 11/12/2020 11:30:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,