Re: [TowerTalk] Small mast design - comments?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Small mast design - comments?
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:12:47 -0800
Not mentioned so far for light loads are the Harbor Freight telescoping flag poles. Pretty well made, but not conductive because of the plastic clamping collars. I have a couple of the 25ft ones, which they don't seem to sell now. Surprisingly well made.

A collection of SS hose clamps, one for each joint, eliminates any chance of collapsing.

https://www.harborfreight.com/20-ft-telescoping-flag-pole-kit-64342.html

Grant KZ1W