Re: [TowerTalk] Coax for rotator loop

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax for rotator loop
From: w6rgs@cox.net
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:10:09 -0800
I've been using Bury-FLEX on all 3 antennas on my tower with no problems at all.

Bill W6RGS

On 11/19/2020 8:29 PM, Bill Parry wrote:
I am in the process of replacing my yagi and I am looking for the best coax for
the loop around the rotator. It seems to me that a recommended type of coax as
the Davis Buryflex coax. Is this a good recommended type of coax or is there
something better?  The total length of the loop is going to be about 25 feet.
Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Bill W5VX