Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain rotor controller question

To: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain rotor controller question
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 01:42:45 +0000
I'm working on a unit from a SK estate....the switch, is it push/pull? The unit I have acts like a pushbutton, you can push it in, but it doesnt stay in.....when we first tested the unit, we thought maybe the pot was bad, as the rotor turns, but nothing but full scale on the indicator (never moves), I think I may to try to bypass that switch and see what happens....