Re: [TowerTalk] Band Pass Filter Question

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, RVZ <rlvz@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Band Pass Filter Question
From: Mike Fahmie via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 01:52:12 +0000 (UTC)
 Depends a lot on why you need filtering.
If, for instance;your 15m receiver is overloaded by the 40m xmitters signal
then the filter should go on the receiver.If, your 15m receiver is overloaded
by the 40m xmitters wideband noise, then the filter should go on the
xmitter.If, your 15m receiver is overloaded by the 40m xmitters 3rd harmonic,
then the filter should go on the xmitter.
-Mike-    On Friday, November 27, 2020, 02:00:34 PM PST, RVZ via TowerTalk