Re: [TowerTalk] Coax - NOS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax - NOS
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:36:40 -0600
I recently tested some of my retired 30 year old RG8 and 9913. None had water damage. Loss was very close to the spec, maybe just a tiny bit higher. Most of it was exposed. I reused some of it for 80 and 160 meters. Some of the rest is now the rabbit-proof feedlines for the 80/160 rx loops. (They chewed up the RG-58 every year.)

73,
Scott K9MA