Re: [TowerTalk] Wire Antenna Supports

To: "Lux, Jim" <jim@luxfamily.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire Antenna Supports
From: Jack Brindle via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 17:03:05 -0800
Jim;

It appears that Mike is in North Texas, where lightning is a factor (unlike
here in Silicon Valley). Would well-grounded metal supports be a better option
to fend off that problem?

My question isn’t just academic - I’ll be having the same problem not too long
from now in southwest Louisiana.

73!
Jack, W6FB