Re: [TowerTalk] Wind noise

To: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wind noise
From: Charles Morrison <junkcmp@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:53:24 -0400
The vibrations of the entire tower is being transferred into the house. It
won’t matter what is on the tower.
The only remedies are:
-Cushion the bracket-to-tower
-Disconnect the bracket if your tower is not a tiltover base or baseplate.
-Add a 2nd bracket mid-way, but this will only change the frequency of the
vibration tone.
-Take the tower down, move the tower location, or switch to wires only
-Live with it