Re: [TowerTalk] HFT

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFT
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 13:18:23 -0400
When I looked last Friday you could no longer buy the standard 20-6M products ( 3E, 2E etc) . You now had no choice but to but buy an antenna With the 30/40M sweeps which have been problematic.

Go here
https://consumer.steppir.com/product-category/horizontal-antennas/

Tthen click on "3Element Products" ..You will see they no longer offer the 20-6 3E or under 2element products they no longer offer the 2E

Dave
NR1DX