Re: [TowerTalk] Connector advice

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connector advice
From: W7TMT - Patrick <W7TMT@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 13:53:56 +0000
I use the four pin version of the flat NAPA connectors with my SGC-230 tuner
control cable. Note that out of the package they are a very, very tight fit. A
bit of grease on the pins and sockets make all the difference. They still snap
together securely but don't need to be pried apart. I followed W8JI's
recommendations found here:

https://www.w8ji.com/dielectric_grease_vs_conductive_grease.htm

Patrick, W7TMT