[TowerTalk] US Tower service

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower service
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:54:35 +0000 (UTC)
Howdy, TowerTalkians -

    Below is an email that was posted on the CrankupTiltoverTowers@groups.io
reflector. (If you've got one, you may want to subscribe.) Cheers,Steve
K7LXCTOWER TECH >   Some of you may know the name Jody Cash form US Towers, he
has retired and is interested in work helping owners of US Tower products in
repairing, recabling, technical work with this product, Mr Cash worked many
years for the company and is one of the main designers of this equipment. To
Contact  Mr Cash his email is
jodycash2857@gmail.com     His phone is 559-667-2626

I hope this helps fill in the dim spots concerning technical info from US Tower

He asks that you email him the first contact as he does like the rest of us
screening junk calls from our personal phones,if you dont know the number it
may go unanswered!