Re: [TowerTalk] Tilting over a DX-70: how far over will it go?

To: <w7wll@peak.org>, Howard <h.duck82@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilting over a DX-70: how far over will it go?
From: Art Greenberg <art@artg.tv>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 17:48:43 -0400
With the tilt fixture. The "hinge" is 8 feet up.

--
Art Greenberg
art@artg.tv
On June 26, 2021 5:42:56 PM Don <w7wll@peak.org> wrote:

The WT-51 (at least mine and others I've seen) is designed to tilt over
from the base planted in the concrete, like _most_ other crank-ups. Was
curious how it could be tilted over from a 9 foot high tilt-over point
(structurally) so it would, when laid over, be below horizontal. Or did
I really misread something.

Don W7WLL