Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Tension Gage

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Tension Gage
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 12:58:24 +0000
I have been using Loose gauge for years on EHS and Phillystran/EHS tailed guyed
towers.  If I get a chance Ill get my 12 step ladder and measure the difference
between the EHS tail and the Phillystran.   But I concur with John.  It's a
great tool to adjust for egual  tension

Wayne W3EA

Sent from my iPad